As part of the engagement process leading up to the Earth Summit, Stakeholder Forum is giving interested parties the opportunity to participate in the conversation using a new tool called WikiCurve.
- Is an on-line, crowd-source system that shows how events and ideas influence mainstream attitudes and opinions on an issue
- The resulting curve shows the development of public opinion on the issue and how established that mainstream view is
- Helps us understand:
- How an issue has evolved;
- What has influenced policy and popular thinking;
- How attitudes are emerging and changing and;
- Where public opinion is likely to go in the near future
Powered by Warp Theme Framework
All Copyright free to use unless otherwise stated.
This website was developed with support from Skanska AB as part of its commitment to a more Sustainable World.